Oct. 1st, 2017 with no late fee
SOCIETY Greenville, SC
Oct. 13-15th, 2017
Thank you for choosing The SOCIETY Fashion Show as your entry into the model scene! Our goal is to bring Models, Photographers, and Talent Agents together under one roof for both the parents and child to learn from experienced industry professionals and have the opportunity to get signed for working gigs onsite. In addition to our customer friendly staff, we work very hard to build an environment that is conducive to interaction through the kids and parents for new relationships to be built, and offer an experience that will be remembered for a lifetime. That is why we also build social events into our schedule, because work with no play is definitely no fun!
The bottom line is, if you are looking for an event with a professional production, with unmatched staging, lighting, and sound, learning from industry professionals, opportunity to get signed onsite, and a 24/7 customer service booth, then we are your kind of people!
Share this Event
THE SOCIETY SHOWCASE
New to the SOCIETY Family is The SOCIETY Showcase! Are you looking for get for more time in-front of industry professionals with their talent of singing, dancing, or acting? Now is your chance! Every Friday prior to our show starting at 4:00pm we will have The SOCIETY Showcase, that will give you the opportunity to not only perform and be seen in-front of the leading industry leaders and talent agencies, but also receive visual and audio critiques!
Only at The SOCIETY do we continually aim to push the boundaries.
Join us in our new and exciting venture with the leaders in the Fashion Event Production.
ZERO DESIGNER FEE’S
That’s right! You asked and we delivered! Another new item to The SOCIETY Greenville, SC there will be zero designer fee’s. Along with a new designer registration system, the moment a model registers for The Callback, they will instantly be casted by a designer!
No more waiting. No more fee’s. Only at The SOCIETY!
4:00pm, The SOCIETY Showcase
6:00pm-7:00pm, Runway Class
7:00pm-8:00pm, Pajama Jam
9:00am, The Model Walk
12:00pm, The Runway Walk
3:00pm-5:00pm, Acting Class
5:10pm-6:30pm, Dance Class
7:00pm-8:00pm, Dance Party
9:00am-10:30am, Vocal Class
10:40am-11:40am, Print Model Posing Class
11:50am-1:20pm, Agent Chat
4:00pm-5:00pm, The White Carpet
6:00pm, The Callback followed by Awards
411 OF WHAT TO WEAR FOR THE SHOW
Walk 1: The Divisions-NEW FOR 2018 SEASON
*Each division is broken up into age categories AND levels. The levels for EACH category are:
Novice: Models that have walked in 2 or less runway events.
Gold: Models that have walked in 3-5 runway events.
Diamond: Models that have walked in 6 or more runway events.
Tiny Models:3-5 year olds
Child Models: 6-8 year olds
Junior Models: 9-11 year olds
Tween Models: 12-15 year olds
Teen Models: 16-19 year olds
Adult Models: 20+
***You will be supplied with a Society T-shirt to wear during this walk. YOU will need to bing your choice of black bottoms to wear. Black, nude, or white shoes are permitted.
Walk 2: The Runway Walk
The White Carpet
- This is our upscale version of the traditional “red carpet”. DRESS to Impress here! Each model will walk the white carpet for photographers, press, and media! Some models will wear what they are modeling in The Call Back and some will have completely different fashions worn here.
- We ask that all family members also “dress to impress”as cameras are everywhere <3
Walk 3: The Callback
- TOP Scoring models from the Model Walk and Runway Walk will be selected to Walk in this portion of the show! Designer fashion will be provided to the model to wear.
- They will provide the fashion for this walk. The details of their fashions vary with each designer.
ALL AGES ACCEPTED! TOTS-GIRLS-BOYS-TEENS-ADULTS REGISTER NOW!
No Experience Necessary
YOUR REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
1. Model Walk, Shirt supplied
2. Runway Walk, Fashion supplied by Designer
3. The Callback Walk, Fashion supplied by Designer
4. Walk a New York Fashion Week Red Carpet
5. All Convention Classes
6. Pajama Jam
7. Everyone will qualify for the 2017 Model Choice Awards
8. Free Headshot
9. Automatic entry into EVERY Award Category dependent on age, which also includes:
Still have questions? Check out our INFO & FEE’s page.
WE ARE THE ONLY FASHION SHOW & MODELING CONVENTION THAT ALLOWS YOU TO PAY THROUGH THREE MONTHLY INSTALLMENTS!
THIS YEAR’S SOCIETY HIGHLIGHTS
- NEW STATE-OF-THE-ART stage, lighting, and video
- NEW CLOSING WALK where the top models walk for the top prizes including cash and international photoshoots
- FREE live webcasts
- FREE online program for all parents and models
- FREE Commercial Headshot, and Printed 8×10
- Child Talent Agencies
- Callback opportunities with Talent Agents
- Access to all Convention Classes with the leading professionals within the industry
SOCIETY IS CONSIDERED THE TRENDSETTER IN THE INDUSTRY
HERE ARE A FEW OF SOCIETY’S FIRSTS
- The SOCIETY is something that’s High Energy, Fresh, and Innovative. It is a change in the assembly line and lack of visual production of child fashions currently in existence across America. Most importantly, it’s an inspiring, educational event for all levels and ages.
- SOCIETY is the first Child Fashion Show and Convention to bring a Full Video Crew to every city that consists of multiple camera angles, cranes, sliders, and a FREE live feed. In addition to that, we have instant photo viewing of that walks at our Photo and Video booth onsite that also include 30 second previews of each walk. From there the parents can purchase the photos and videos, and receive them onsite in the form of branded usb bracelets.
- SOCIETY is transforming an industry, and the first to launch a fully customized ‘Fashion Designer Portal’ that gives simplifies the barrier of syncing models and fashion designers. For all of our shows, simply upload a headshot, and it will automatically be viewable to all our attending child fashion designers where they can select their models.
- SOCIETY is the first to offer a FREE working live stream of all our shows!
- SOCIETY is also the first Child Fashion Show to offer personalized “SOCIETY Handbook” before the event. This includes all the information you need throughout the weekend, such as schedules, things to do, and more!
- SOCIETY is the first to offer a specialized Customer Service Booth open 100% of the time during event hours.
- The SOCIETY is the first to introduce the Rubber-band bracelet in the Child Fashion world! This allows the child model entry into all areas, and are quite fashionable after the show!
- SOCIETY is the first to offer FREE seating for ALL Shows!
- The SOCIETY Child Fashion Show is the first Fashion Show to offer the ability to break the registration, and any applicable fees into three monthly payments.